There are many advantages to dental bonding. Restoration is a quick process, requiring only one office visit. Bonding is one of the least expensive cosmetic procedures, but makes a big change in the way your teeth look. The composite resins used for bonding are available in many different shades. Prior to your treatment, we will help you select the shade that matches your natural tooth color. In one day, you can change your teeth dramatically – and start feeling confident when others see you smile!
Why Dental Bonding?
- Repair chipped or cracked teeth
- Close spaces between teeth
- Change the shape of teeth
- Make teeth longer
- Restore without detection; looks natural
- Protect a tooth’s root that has been exposed when gums recede.
Because bonding can be shaped and polished, this material can alter the color, texture, size, shape and even, to an extent, the position of the teeth. What a difference a day makes in the way your smile looks!